Geotechnical engineering is a branch of civil engineering that focuses on earth materials. The engineering properties of soils vary widely.
Our experienced, professional staff will not only identify the ground conditions but critically will propose effective engineering solutions to them.
Our services include:
- Site investigations including Phase 1 and Phase 2 contamination studies
- Geotechnical investigations and recommendations for foundations
- Settlement and soil strength predictions
- Slope stability analysis
- Retaining structures, gabions, sheet pile design
- Reinforced earth design
- Earth and rock anchor design
View some of our geotechnical projects now.