DATRYS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY STATEMENT
Datrys embraces the obligations it has, both legally and ethically, to Corporate Social Responsibility. Datrys Consulting Engineers believes that CSR is integral to our business. The senior management team shall be committed to the pursuit of sustainable business activity and equal opportunity. We are dedicated to making a positive contribution to our communities, being a good employer and minimising our environmental impacts.
Datrys is committed to providing:
- good workplace standards,
- decent health and safety requirements and fair pay and conditions.
- Datrys believes effective employee communication and consultation is particularly important in achieving our business objectives. We value employees’ opinions and seek to actively involve them in the decision making process.
- Datrys expects every member of staff to take responsibility for their performance and to work together to achieve our goals.
- We aim to employ a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers. Our employment policies, including a commitment to equal opportunity, are designed to attract and retain high-calibre people, based on their competence, qualifications and experience, without discrimination on factors that cannot be objectively justified. It is our policy to provide staff with training and career development so they can grow and develop within the company.Datrys aims to sustain and improve our natural environment for the benefit of all. We are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance by improving the efficiency with which we use resources. We aim to comply with all relevant environmental regulation and legislation. We operate a robust environmental management system to ensure environmental issues are integrated into our business processes and practices.
- Datrys is an active member of the communities in which we operate and aims at all times to be a good neighbour. We make a positive contribution to local communities through employment opportunity, localised procurement and interaction with interested parties, offering support where possible.
- Datrys encourages all employees to participate in activities that aim to minimise the company’s environmental impact. Environmental awareness training is provided to new members of staff. We communicate regularly with our stakeholders, including stakeholders, employees and clients/customers on matters of environmental policy and practices. We also encourage suppliers to adopt the highest environmental standards.
The company shall assure compliance of its supply chain in respect to equal opportunities, key labour conventions and compliance with Environmental regulation; promoting and supporting mutual sustainability.