01286 671027 email@example.com
Environmental Policy Statement
Datrys Consulting Engineers Limited recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities, minimise adverse impacts to protect the environment and prevent pollution. To achieve this we will implement, maintain and be committed to a management system that complies with ISO14001:2015 so we ensure we establish sound environmental management by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the company’s operations.
- The communities in which we operate.
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
Provide for the effective use of resources by: